Friday, April 3, 2009

Please read - Spoon Theory

If you know anybody that lives with and/or struggles with invisible illnesses or health challenges, please, please, please, take a moment to check out this site and pass it on to everybody you know. Even if you think don't know anybody (um, if you are reading this then you might just know me, wink), please take the time to check it out as it is just a matter of time before you DO know somebody.

The "Spoon Theory" was one of the first times I have EVER felt even remotely understood when it comes to these challenges – I actually cried after reading it and I'm not a crier (yes, I am working on that). One of the hardest parts has been trying to understand, especially what is NOT in my control, which makes it really hard to help others understand just how debilitating these challenges can make every day life.
.. ..
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory
.. ..
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment