Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Some of what I took with me to my session today.

Things I already believe, on a good day.

I am = I can be, at times, when the wind is blowing the right direction, when the stars align just right.

· I am loyal.

· I am trustworthy.

· I am generous.

· I am kind.

· I am sympathetic.

The unspoken/unwritten is “to others”.

I need to be able to say and believe these statements as “I am loyal to myself” so that I can believe these statements as “I am loyal” Period, a simple statement.


To become “I am loyal”, period, a simple statement, means I have to be loyal more often than not, to others and myself.



Things I want to believe.

· I am worthy.

· I am a good person.

· I am honest.

· I am likeable.

· I am loveable.

· I am smart.

· I am responsible.

· I am productive.



There ya have it. Thanks for taking the time to read it. Feedback is always welcome.More to come in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment