Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Important reminders from April 2009

The following is what I did in April when we were focusing on this the last time.


IMPORTANT REMINDERS

I am a worthy, loveable, good person.

I deserve to be treated with kindness and respect.

I am not lazy.

I am not stupid.

It is ok to ask for help.

I am responsible only for myself.

Putting me first is not selfish.

I can be happy.

It is ok to enjoy life.

I can trust myself.

I have good instincts.

My life has no room for negativity.

Thinking positively can only help.

Thinking negatively only makes life more difficult.

I do have choices.

Choosing not to make a decision is a choice.

My illnesses are real, impacting my health and my life in a significant way day to day.

The lemonade is worth the squeeze.

MY LIFE CIRCUMSTANCES, PAST AND PRESENT, DO NOT DEFINE WHO I AM. THEY ONLY EXPLAIN MY JOURNEY.

I am sorting, processing, and learning from these circumstances and experiences. I am throwing away the negative baggage that has weighed me down and I will cherish the positive as I have earned it.




There ya have it. Thanks for taking the time to read it. Feedback is always welcome.More to come in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment